Please download and print the reservation request forms below for the facility you wish to reserve. Fill out the form and bring or mail to the Parks office.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All permit requests must be submitted no less than 3 weeks in advance. Failure to do so will result in a late charge of $40 in addition to your permit costs. (Sec. 19-7, New Haven Code of Ordinances).
|Instructions for Parks Permit Applications:
- Call or visit the Parks office to determine availability and to reserve desired date.
- Print permit application:
- Print all pages
- Fill out all information (write NA where not applicable)
- Sign the application (request cannot be processed without signature)
- Payment options*:
- At the office by cash, credit cards MC/Visa, debit cards, money orders or certified bank checks
(payable to: Treasurer, City of New Haven)
- On the phone by credit card
- Via mail by money orders or certified bank checks
- Contact information:
- Call the office: 203-946-8020
- Mail completed form with payment to:
City of New Haven Department of Parks, Recreation and Trees
720 Edgewood Avenue
New Haven, CT 06515
* Note: Personal checks will not be accepted.
Before submitting permit request forms to the Parks office, thoroughly read the "Instructions for Parks Permit Applications" shown above. Reservations must be confirmed by the Parks office.
Note: To view
PDF files you must have installed a free copy of Adobe