There's a new card in town designed to help New Haven merchants and those who park in our city. It's the New Haven Parcxmart™ Card!
PARKING & SHOPPING WITH NEW HAVEN'S PARCXMART CARD
Here’s how it works:
1. Go to any participating store or restaurant that displays the Parcxmart™ sign, and ask for a Parcxmart Card. If you can’t find a store, buy your Parcxmart Card online.
2. Load value up to $100 onto your Parcxmart Card. You can use cash, a debit card or a credit card to load value.
3. Use the Parcxmart Card at all parking meters, garages and lots displaying the Parcxmart sign. At individual and multi-space parking meters, read the easy directions, put the card in the slot and select the amount of time required. The value is deducted from the card. Fast, convenient and safe. At parking lots and garages, hand your card to the attendant.
4. Use your Parcxmart Card to purchase items at participating stores and restaurants.
5. When the value on your Parcxmart Card gets too low from usage, reload additional dollar value onto the same card at any Parcxmart participating merchant.
6. Because there is no personal identification attached to the chip on your Parcxmart Card, there is no chance of identity theft when you use it. It’s like cash, only cooler.
Using your New Haven Parcxmart Card elsewhere . It's called the New Haven Parcxmart card, but when other cities sign up with Parcxmart, you will be able to use your New Haven card there as well. Go to www.parcxmart.com to find out which other cities have started using Parcxmart.