(1) Requests for proposals will be publicized.
(2) All evaluation factors will be identified and included along with their relative importance in the RFP.
(3) Proposals will be solicited from an adequate number of qualified sources.
(4) RFP Addendums: Any modifications, clarifications, or additions to the RFP will be distributed as written addenda, from the Bureau of Purchases. No verbal interpretation from a city department or from the Bureau of Purchases should be considered valid.
(5) Departments will have a written method in place for conducting technical evaluations of the proposals received and for selecting awardees. This documentation must be submitted to the Purchasing Agent.
(6) Awards will be made to the responsible firm whose proposal is most advantageous to the grantee's program.
(7) RFP Withdrawal- RFP may be withdrawn by written request prior to RFP opening or 60 days after the RFP opening if no award has been made.