EVEN SIDE ONLY PARKING EXTENDED THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING
Even side only parking is extended through Saturday morning. Please see the detailed information below. WHAT: Tow and plow operation for cars that are parked on the odd side of the street. RESIDENTS ARE TO PARK ON THE EVEN SIDE OF THE STREET. WHERE: All streets East of the Boulevard and West of the Quinnipiac River. (shaded area on the attached map)
WHEN: Two MORE Nights
• NIGHT 1: Thursday from 6 pm to Friday at 6 am
• NIGHT 2: Friday from 6 pm to Saturday at 6 am
WHY: To plow more snow from the streets and remove the massive piles of plowed snow from the streets. These operations will significantly widen streets for two-way vehicular travel and make neighborhoods and downtown safer for pedestrians.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
• PARK ON THE EVEN SIDE OF THE STREET if you live on any of the streets listed under “Where”.
• Cars that are parked on the odd side of the streets listed above will be subject to tagging and towing.
• This operation will run overnight for the next two nights as listed above under “When”.
• We will hit as many streets as possible during these operations, but want to be realistic: we might not hit every street.
• Areas of the City not listed above (under “Where”) will be cleared during the DAY on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. These areas have many off-street parking options and we are asking residents to park in their driveways. If residents remove their cars from the street, a towing operation will not required for these areas
CLICK "DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD" BELOW TO VIEW THE MAP