Jacqueline James, Director
200 Orange Street, Room 103
Why we are here:
- The City of New Haven SBSC office provides expert Management & Technical Assistance to existing and start-up businesses.
- Help create your Business Plan.
- Assist with choosing your Business Structure.
- Register your business.
- Secure Permits & Licenses.
- Learn about Business Law & Regulations.
- Explore Loans, Grants & other Funding sources for your business.
We are committed to establish and expand Small Business growth throughout the City of New Haven.
The City of New Haven SBSC office is focused on applying national best practices to provide Start-Up & Existing minority and Women owned businesses at NO COST Management Consultancy, Business Acceleration Services, Technical Support, and Specialized Business Training Programs along with Mentoring/Business Counseling Services and Comprehensive Access to Capital.
Contact us for more information
Download our 2014 series workshop flyer