At the Connecticut Financial Center
CONNECTICUT FINANCIAL CENTER
157 CHURCH STREET
NEW HAVEN, CONNECTICUT
157 Church Street has an immediate availability of up to 44,065 square feet of direct landlord space.
Connecticut Financial Center is a premier 467,500-square foot, 28-story office tower that anchors downtown New Haven. Located at 157 Church Street and adjacent to the New Haven City Hall, Connecticut Financial Center offers the finest quality office space.
Connecticut Financial Center offers spectacular views of New Haven, Yale University and the New Haven harbor. In addition to an on-site restaurant and a full service Bank of America branch, the building has 650 market rate parking spaces in a connected garage, 24-7 security, video surveillance and professional on-site management.
Space Available: 7th Floor 19,583 RSF
11th Floor 4,291 RSF
25th Floor 20,191 RSF
* Rental Rate: $35.00 Gross plus Electric
* Parking: 650 car parking garage is connected to building, parking spaces are priced at market
* Building Size: 467,500 SF
* Floors: 28 including the mechanical penthouse
* Year Built: 1990
* Amenities: On-Site Restaurant
* 24/7 Security Personnel and full video surveillance
* Bank of America – Full banking services including ATM
*Spectacular views of New Haven, Yale University, and the New Haven harbor
* Full time on-site building management
* Professional on-site building staff
Contact Name: Sean O'Neil
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 860-702-2839