Energy Tax Incentives
The City of New Haven can help facilitate participation in Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund (CCEF)'s economic incentive programs.
Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund (CEEF) was awarded $25.2 million by the ARRA 2009 ($12.7 million for Commercial & Industrial/$9.4 million for residential) with the Connecticut Department of Public Utility Control (CT DPUC) responsible for approval of all CEEF programs. The main objective to promote economic clean/green development while protecting the environment. State of CT ranks 3/50 states for energy efficiency programs.
CEEF Objectives --
• Reduce air pollutants, greenhouse gases and energy generated
• Increase in the green jobs and creating cash saving for the customers
Fund & Loans --
• Reduce air pollutants, green house gases and energy generation
• Increase in the job market and creating cash saving for customers
• $9.1 million available for Commercial &Industrial; $6.6 million for Residential
• 36 month payments with good utility history
• Low Interest Loans (0-4%); 60 month payment options
CT Clean Energy Fund Supports Grants upwards of $1 million
and Tax Incentives --
• Commercial (new or existing)—Lighting, HVAC, Fuel Cells, Geothermal Heat Pumps, Biomass, Wind Turbines, Hydropower, Solar PV Arrays (purchase/lease), Solar Thermal
State Energy Programs Allocations (SEP) --
• Energy savings, Renewable Capacity & Generation, Emissions Reductions, green job creation
• Project Eligibility— Home Energy audits, Lights, Building Controls, Energy Assessments (oil, electric, natural gas options)
Small Business Advantage (SBEA) --
• Zero % Financing
Commercial & Industrial Programs --
• New Construction
• Major Renovations
• Integrated green building design
• Technical Assistance
Contact our program coordinator for details.
For your convenience, an information flyer is provided below with a link to CCEF's website.
Follow this link for more information.
Energy Tax Incentives Information Sheet
Contact Email: EDInfo@NewHavenct.net