Welcome to the City of New Haven Economic Development
Return To City Homepage Menu is below
  • InfoNewHaven
  • Return Home
  • Economic Development Logo


    Search Department

    Get Email Updates

    Search Our Site
    transparent image for spacing

    City of New Haven Economic Development

    Growing New Haven's Economy | Doing Business In New Haven

    Elm City Ventures

    Elm Street Ventures is a seed and early stage venture fund based in New Haven, Connecticut. Our emphasis is on the life sciences, with approximately 70% of our investments to date in companies developing laboratory tools, diagnostics, medical devices, and therapeutics. The remaining 30% of our commitments are in information technology or other industries.
    Follow this link for more information.

    Contact Name: General Office

    Contact Email: venture@elmvc.com

    Contact Phone: 203.401.4201

    Click image to enlarge.

    Return to Previous Page

    Click To Visit Department
    Click below for highlights
    Neville Wisdom
    ‘Q Bridge’ project ahead of schedule
    Gateway Community College New Haven Campus
    Footer For City Site
    Residents | Visitors | Business | Online Services | Q&A | Guide to New Haven | Government | Forms Central | Calendars | Emergency Info
    Any comments/suggestions E-mail the Webmaster for the City of New Haven or contact the Mayor's Office, 165 Church Street, New Haven CT 06510, Telephone 203-946-8200.
    New Haven City Seal